In accordance with the currently adopted local state of emergency by the City of East Tawas and the Open Meetings Act, allowing public bodies to conduct electronic meetings and provide access for public participation, the East Planning Commission will hold their regular meeting at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, June 14, 2021, for the purpose of essential business operations. For current and up-to-date information regarding the coronavirus, visit:
Members of the public wishing to participate in the meeting through electronic means will have access to the meeting through the following methods:
ELECTRONIC Planning Commission MEETING ACCESS
For individuals who may wish to give public comment, the method for providing public comment during this remote-participation meeting is to click on the link (or copy and paste to our browser), enter the Meeting ID and Passcode numbers, or call the telephone numbers provided:
City of East Tawas is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: East Tawas Planning Commission
Time: Jun 14, 2021, 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,89608751817#,,,,*152172# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,89608751817#,,,,*152172# US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 896 0875 1817
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kiPztF69S
Callers wishing to give public comment may call in before the meeting starts and wait in a “virtual waiting room.” Those calling in will be able to hear the audio of the meeting and make comments as specified below.
ELECTRONIC Planning Commission MEETING PARTICIPATION
The following are the procedures by which persons may contact members of the public body to provide input or ask questions about any business that will come before it.
- Public comment agenda item: To make a public comment, state your name and express your interest when called upon to do so.
- The time limit for an individual’s public comments shall remain 5 minutes.
If you would like to contact the Planning Commission about any matter, on the agenda or otherwise, please do so via the email addresses below before 3:00 pm the day of the meeting:
- Chairman Mark Eklund: email@example.com
- Vice Chairman Kristina Millard: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary Tari Hackborn: email@example.com
- Scott Coffin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linda Deyarmond: email@example.com
- John Herrick: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kalla Scott: email@example.com
- Councilmember Mike Mooney : firstname.lastname@example.org
- City Manager Brent Barringer: email@example.com
- City Deputy Clerk Stephanie Loew: firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of East Tawas can provide reasonable auxiliary aids as needed such as Closed Captioning. If aids and/or services are needed for individuals with disabilities please contact the City Deputy Clerk, at email@example.com.
Technical support for this meeting is available by calling East Tawas City Hall at 989-362-6161.