In accordance with the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services’ recommendations designed to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and the current declaration of the local state of emergency to allow public bodies to use telephone or video conferencing technology to meet and conduct business, the Tawas Utilities Authority will hold an electronic regular meeting via telephone/video conferencing at 4:00 p.m. on Monday, April 12, 2021, for the purpose of essential business operations. For current and up-to-date information regarding the coronavirus, visit:
Members of the public wishing to participate in the meeting through electronic means will have access to the meeting through the following methods:
ELECTRONIC Tawas utilities authority MEETING ACCESS
For individuals who may wish to give public comment, the method for providing public comment during this remote-participation meeting is to click on the link (or copy and paste to our browser) or call the following numbers:
The Tawas Utilities Authority is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: TAWAS UTILITIES AUTHORITY
Time: Apr 12, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,83004340111#,,,,*031411# US (New York)
+13017158592,,83004340111#,,,,*031411# US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 830 0434 0111
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/k2VJe07gO
Callers wishing to give public comment may call in before the meeting starts and wait in a “virtual waiting room.” Those calling in will be able to hear the audio of the meeting and make comments as specified below.
ELECTRONIC Tawas Utilities Authority MEETING PARTICIPATION
The following are the procedures by which persons may contact members of the public body to provide input or ask questions about any business that will come before it.
- Public comment agenda item: To make a public comment, state your name and express your interest when called upon to do so.
- The time limit for an individual’s public comments shall remain 5 minutes.
If you would like to contact the TUA Board about any matter, on the agenda or otherwise, please do so via the email addresses before 1:00 pm on the day of the meeting:
- Chair Annge Horning: email@example.com
- Vice Chair Brent Barringer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Tawas Representative David Leslie: email@example.com
- East Tawas Representative Bruce Bolen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tawas City Representative Mike Russo: email@example.com
- Tawas City Representative Brian McMurray: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary/Treasurer Julie Potts: email@example.com
The City of East Tawas can provide reasonable auxiliary aids as needed such as Closed Captioning. If aids and/or services are needed for individuals with disabilities, please contact the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical support for this meeting is available by calling East Tawas City Hall at 989-362-6161.